I’ve never tried Lottie London before but a friend told me about a bundle for sell so I thought I’d give it a go. The bundle has 31 products & with the discount code I had it brought the price down from about £178 to just under £34 including delivery!! For that price, plus the fact that it was a pre-selected bundle I honestly wasn’t expecting too much in terms of colour variation or options, but the majority of it was lipgloss, lipsticks & a couple of eyeshadow palettes so I thought I’d give it a go & anything I wasn’t sure about after I swatch I’ll just use when I’m messing around with makeup. Some of it I didn’t bother opening because I know I’m going to be giving some of it away.
IN THE BUNDLE…
- Glitter Switch Transforming Glitter Liquid Lip – High Roller
- Glitter Switch Transforming Glitter Liquid Lip – Dream On
- Glitter Switch Transforming Glitter Liquid Lip – Killin’ It
- Slay All Day Metallic Liquid Lip – Shook
- Slay All Day Metallic Liquid Lip – Boy Bye
- Slay All Day Matte Liquid Lip – Vibes
- Slay All Day Matte Liquid Lip – Fleek
- Slay All Day Matte Liquid Lip- Hey Bae
- Slay All Day Matte Liquid Lip – Girl Pwr
- Slay All Day Matte Liquid Lip – Low Key
- Slay All Day Matte Liquid Lip – Obsessed
- Slay All Day Matte Liquid Lip – Boss
- #Holo Duo Chrome Lipgloss – Goals
- Gloss’d Lipgloss – Frozen
- Gloss’d Lipgloss – Glow
- Tan Time Bronzer
- Blush Crush Blusher- Justin
- Slay All Day Lip Liner – Vibes
- Slay All Day Lip Liner – Vibes, Squad
- Slay All Day Lip Liner – Fleek
- Slay All Day Lip Liner – Hey Bae
- Slay All Day Lip Liner – Girl Pwr
- Slay All Day Lip Liner – So Good
- Shadow Swatch Eyeshadow Palette – The Nudes
- Shadow Swatch Eyeshadow Palette – The Smokes
- Arch Rival Brow Volume Powder
- AM to PM Eyeliner – Mocha Sunburst
- AM to PM Eyeliner – Sunburst
- Shimmer Squad Highlighter Palette – Holographic Haul
- Mermaid Glow – Rainbow Highlighter
- Bae Primer
Whew that was a mouthful!
Slay All Day Liquid Lipstick
Lets start with some good ol’ lippie….the bundle has loads of liquid lipsticks & lipgloss in it but I have to say I was a little disappointed with the range of colours. Barr a couple of darker shades that are lovely there are a lot of very fair nude colours, that don’t have a huge difference between them to be honest. Some of them will probably be great for an ombre lip, so I reckon I’ll get use out of those but we’ll have to wait & see how they perform.
I’ve tried a couple of the colours that I’m definitely keeping and the pigment is pretty decent. Like all liquid lipsticks they go on wet but dry down matte….VERY matte! Once this dried my lips were hella dry!! The one thing I will say is once the colour is on it isn’t going anywhere….literally it was so hard to get off! I ended up trying again with a moisturising lip balm under it & it felt a lot better, it didn’t dry my lips out at all but the colour doesn’t stay put as well which is to be expected. It still lasted pretty well over a few hours but there was a lot more transfer & taking it off was easier, it still put up a good fight but I didn’t need to scrub my lips as much to get it shifted.
Lipgloss & Glitter Switch
So I only swatched & tried one of these because I just wanted to see how the glitter switch worked….I think I had built up how glittery this was going to be in my head way too much.
How it works
So the glitter switch glosses are meant to switch from a plain gloss to a glittery gloss when yo rub your lips together……but it didn’t really work for me.
Maybe I didn’t rub my lips together long enough who knows, but when I put this on I rubbed my lips for a good amount of time & there was a bit of glitter but not as much as I was expecting. I also found it a little hard to pull my lips apart after I was done rubbing them together because it was so dry!! I didn’t try this one with a heavy lip balm underneath because my lips had been scrubbed to death already, so I’ll have to give that a go & see how I get on. Al least my lips got a good scrub so we’ll take that as an exfoliating moment haha!
Think I’m gonna stop there for now so this isn’t a super long one. I’ll cover the lip liners, eyeliners & eyeshadows another time after I’ve made good use of em. See you on the next one xx